Saturday, October 22, 2011

Video Hangout With the World: Expert Guests

I will have help in the weekly video hangout with the world.
  • Wed Oct 26: Compressed Sensing blog's Igor Carron will be the maestro discussing compressed sensing: math, algorithms, applications.
  • Wed Nov 9: Algorithmic Game Theory/Economics blog's Noam Nisan will be the maestro discussing mechanism design, in particular, auctions: ads, combinatorial, whatever.
  • Wed Nov 16: Polylog blog's Andrew McGregor will be the maestro, discussing data stream algorithms and applications.
I am excited, Igor, Noam and Andrew are experts and I invite people with questions, solutions, discussion points to join us.
  • Instructions: invite muthubyshance@gmail.com into your circle on your Google+ or email me, I will add you to my video hangout circle; then, at the suitable time, go to our Google+, you will see me hanging out, join the hangout!)
  • Time: Wednesdays 8 AM -- 9 AM pacific time in US.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8am is a deal breaker for at least one potential participant, probably more...

8:40 AM  
Blogger Igor said...

There is no good time. It'll be 5pm in france.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Matteo said...

What about the MapReduce hangout? I'm looking forward to that.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anon: Sorry, email me and I will try to propose an additional slot in the future that will be suitable.

Hi Matteo: Mapreduce hangout is in the works. Need a few more days.

-- Metoo

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home