Video Hangout With the World: Expert Guests
I will have help in the weekly video hangout with the world.
- Wed Oct 26: Compressed Sensing blog's Igor Carron will be the maestro discussing compressed sensing: math, algorithms, applications.
- Wed Nov 9: Algorithmic Game Theory/Economics blog's Noam Nisan will be the maestro discussing mechanism design, in particular, auctions: ads, combinatorial, whatever.
- Wed Nov 16: Polylog blog's Andrew McGregor will be the maestro, discussing data stream algorithms and applications.
- Instructions: invite firstname.lastname@example.org into your circle on your Google+ or email me, I will add you to my video hangout circle; then, at the suitable time, go to our Google+, you will see me hanging out, join the hangout!)
- Time: Wednesdays 8 AM -- 9 AM pacific time in US.