Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Gadget

Mark Sandler put it in front of me, and I needed one for myself immediately. It is a gadget, it is a pen, it is an electronic pen that writes on special paper. It records (audio and visual) what you speak as you write, and plays it back. Now that does not sound cool, but writing is ultimately a visceral experience, so walk over to an electronic store, remember the boy that you are, play with the livescribe pulse, and I would be surprised if you too wouldn't want one of these.

ps: You just draw 9 vertical lines, 2 horizontal ones, and play piano. Whimsical.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just got my hands on one of them and it's everything I could have imagined it to be!

If you're looking to buy it, you can pick one up at your local Target or at www.livescribe.com [Discount Code 'SCRIBEA530' will get you 5% off!]

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I got it from Amazon.com, 2 days delivery. -- metoo

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice article as for me. I'd like to read more concerning that topic. The only thing that blog misses is a few pics of some gizmos.
Katherine Karver
Phone jammer

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home