Saturday, January 18, 2014

Friends Making Things

A selection of friends US-wide doing things, all tech:
  • At my Redwoods neighborhood in Big Basin forests, Nick defends online users who may get demand letters, Prenda Law style. (as we all know, 99% of the lawyers give the rest of the 1% a bad name, Nick is the 1%). 
  • In midwest, Paul Barford  (perhaps the first "networks" paper I read was Paul's) is burning it down, protecting web sites from non-human online traffic.
  • Finally, on the east coast, Limor Fried of Adafruit is leading the hands-on revolution,  electronics style, from their factory on Varick street in Manhattan.


Post a Comment

<< Home