Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Theory Day in The Netherlands

The Dutch Association for Theoretical Computer Science (NVTI) supports the study of theoretical computer science and its applications. One of the activities of NVTI is the organization of the yearly Theory Day with a combination of speakers from The Netherlands and outside. Here is the link to the 2011 version, to be held on March 4, and a link to the past list of speakers. I will speak on Data Stream Theory and hope to include some new results, slowly getting back to this area after a hiatus. The last time I was in Amsterdam, I was an unformed youth with rollerblades on my back and a restless mind. This time, the rollerblades will not travel with me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi the 2011 program link is broken. I think there's an extra . at the end.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fixed. Thank you!

- Metoo

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home