Sunday, October 20, 2019

Chopsticks and Maleficiency

Chopsticks are useful in ways imaginable, and yet to be imagined. A couple of days ago, I had a mice at the house. I set many different types of traps because I didnt know how many and what kinds of mice found their way in, and spent the sleepless night monitoring them, eventually capturing the  singleton mice in the AM. Then I picked up the mousetrap with chopsticks, put it into a trash bag, and carried it to the trashcan using the chopsticks.

Talking of maleficence, I went to see the film with my kids. All the graphics and animation, color and 3D depth, thrown in to service a trite story line with a prince, princess, evil queen and repetitive soundtrack, the computer scientists behind the movie deserve better. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home