Saturday, January 20, 2018

A Facebook Nightmare

Students have nightmares: they appear at the finals and don't recognize the course, the problems, or other startling variations.

Last night I had a nightmare. I realized I was a Facebook user, but I did not sign in for several months. I panicked: I may not remember the password, Facebook may have change their look into something strange, or Facebook will pop up bunch of new permissions, etc. I spent the rest of the "dream" finding a  way to sign in to Facebook, with each direction ending in some disaster (no monitor, no internet connection, no power, ...) while being pursed by friends everywhere I sent (and I was trying to keep them from finding out that I may not know what happened in Facebook).  So there. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home