Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teaching

The CS students of Rutgers gave me a wonderful gift, the Award for Excellence in Graduate Teaching, for 2009. I taught the graduate algorithms course in the Fall semester that I truly enjoyed (all black board lectures, I find slides to be just sedatives). In Spring, I basically quarterbacked the advanced graduate algorithms course, focusing on algorithmic game theory. Mohammad Taghi and Aaron Jaggard taught a few lectures, Mangesh Gupte TAed, and the students scribed, surveyed and presented lot of the material. So, I got to learn too. Teaching and learning are the same sides of a coin. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was awesome; I am sure everyone learned a lot!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home