One accumulates stories of different sorts over time, some in which we feature and others in which we appear by proxy. Having a name such as mine means I feature only in near-proxies, with liberal edits applied:
- Mewtwo, a 6ft 7 in, powerful pokemon character, able to communicate with humans.
- Moutai, a liquor from China, that I worry may be just associated with middle-aged men.
- Mutsu apples, or Crispin, moderately sweet.
- Mutu is a Finnish slang for something you cannot prove but intuitively makes sense (somewhat dubious fit for a theoretician!).
- Mutu is also a form of shamanism from africa where mutu men are often employed by soccer clubs. What a bad mutu if you lose! Nothing to do with the Romanian soccer star Adrian Mutu, or the inimitable painter Wangechi Mutu.