Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving Hunger

I was hungry. I came to NYC for Thanksgiving. I went for a walk and found a hole in the wall Japanese curry place which reminded me that good food can be cheap. Then I had a drink in a basement near a stone wall, 3 fireplaces and drinks served by folks with indeterminate life trajectories. Finally, I saw a $20 offoffbroadway work with super acting, sitting with a dozen old souls, the kind of place where the actor/writer/lead sets up the wine sourced by a family member vintner in the audience before the show begins. Also got glasses, met artists, still read nytimes and fomented thoughts in folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger admin coli said...

very good and suitable for bookmarking this website, because it is very good at providing information that is current and very good in terms of design
Poker Online
dominoqq
judi domino
domino online
domino online

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home