Monday, December 10, 2012

Read, Think, Fry

Why do I like Starbucks? They brought the NY Times paper edition to parts of the country where it would have been a challenge to find one otherwise.

I live in a neighborhood where everyone justifies their everyday activities in the larger arc of social good. So, I was thinking, how does the CEO of Starbucks justify his work? He helps Mathematicians seek and prove absolute truths, and helps build the foundation for all of Science and Engineering. So there.

Finally, I like fried food. But in Seattle they bread and fry Salmon, in UK, they bread and fry Mars bars and in India, they fry chicken until it tastes like samosa. No, No, No.

2 Comments:

Blogger luigi said...

In Rome we fry Stuffed Zucchini Flowers,
you can try yourself
but you'd better come here and (re)taste the original...

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luigi: I taste the original everytime I visit Rome! Looking forward to the next time...

-- Metoo

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home