Saturday, November 18, 2006

Air Travel

I watched the recycled sequel to the old, old classic Airplane! this AM. In real life, pilots sometimes have to communicate things beyond the usual to the passengers and the things I have heard:

"Electrons are running around in the computer and not listening to us, so as soon as the technicians fix that, we will on our way". -- This took several hours even as my plane was parked off the runway in some airport in Germany.

"We have just got our paperwork, and we can now fly". -- This was after several minutes of waiting at the gates with closed doors without any announcement. I hate paperwork and can not imagine it will follow me on to a plane too.

Here are some funnies, mostly antics by Southwest Airlines flight attendants.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a good one too ...

10:22 AM  
Anonymous College Research Papers said...

It is glad to see this blog, it is good that and detailed fun to read this, nice informative
blog, Thanks for share this article.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Term paper help said...

your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home